Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Trimester

Well, the new trimester started last Monday. Spring Break starts at the end of this week. Last week I spent time in most of my classes creating sketchbooks or decorating covers. I went with the folders for 7th grade instead of making them like last trimester. I'm out of paint and I wanted to get the trimester started.
My class are good--it's always fun getting new students and each class period has a different vibe than the previous trimester.
This week we are finishing sketchbooks and either doing Elements and Principles Olympics (6th grade) and E&P days (7th/8th) or Technique Week, where each day will focus on some basic techniques (shading, how to fill a space, coloring) that I hope will help with future projects and sketchbook assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment